Everybody knows what a "trend" is. We frequently hear about social treds , economic trends, and fashion trends in daily life.
In the world of fashion, styles from earlier decades frequently resurface. Fashion changes made by designers that reach the general audience after appearing on the catwalk are a good example of this. Education trends change on a regular basis, much like fashion trends do.
As they demand what is now seen to be the greatest way to teach kids, current trends in education need to follow and to be updated. It's important for teachers to stay knowledgeable, but they should also make their own decisions about which research trends work best for their particular teaching methods, student body, and learning environment. Let's look at some strategies teachers can use to stay up to date on current education trends.
1. Online/ Distance/ Blended Learning. These are the most recent trends in education around the world. Each trend has a specialized expert. With remote learning, students can complete a course without face-to-face interaction. This demonstrates that, no matter where we are, education may be conducted over distances. You can combine face-to-face and online training approaches with blended learning. Teachers and students are unable to attend in-person classes during the pandemic. Many traditional classes are now offered online. For Example, Masteral Degree. Additionally, it appears that online education is the most effective technique to maintain and guarantee academic excellence.
2. Technology in Education. One of the latest developments in education is technology in education, which is the use of technology in the planning and delivery of instruction. Electronic whiteboards, online courses, and virtual simulations are a few examples of instructional technology.
Teachers need to acquire the necessary skills to effectively employ educational technology if they want to improve student learning. They can achieve this by looking for professional development opportunities in the field of technology that emphasize using technology, digital tools, and software tools.
3. Social Media Learning- Almost all of the students nowadays know how to use computer, mobile apps and internet. Social media has become a common communication tool at educational institutions, allowing students to engage with one another and teachers. Student social media users frequently post videos and pictures with their friends and followers. With Social Media Features, students are able to exchange projects, ideas, and opinions and study materials built into their eBooks.
4. Personalized Teaching E-learning systems can offer many advantages that support this educational trend when used properly. A chat that enables in-person communication between students and teachers is one of them. Other features include, Reports with information and graphs on each student's progress. This allows the teacher to monitor and know when their help or guidance is most needed. Aside from that, flexibility in how study hours are organized; unlimited access to the cloud, where students will find all the teaching resources that can be downloaded and/or viewed whenever needed; unlimited access to the cloud.
5. Project Based Learning ( PBL) The Swiss Psychologist Jean Piaget stated that "Knowledge is the consequences of experience. This is so true. We all learned through learning by doing. We need hands-on learning to be able to adapt to real-world situations. Students cannot just learn from textbooks or eBooks. They need instructional approaches designed to give students the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills through engaging projects based on challenges and problems they may face in the real world." Examples of these are One to One computing projects, STEM projects, Art projects, Tech Projects, Science Experiment Projects, Field trips and a lot more.
writer, 750 view(s)
University of Santo Tomas is one tourist spot we should all visit at least once here in Manila
writer, 1643 view(s)
revisiting an old authentic chinese restaurant.
writer, 655 view(s)
Ma Mon Luk, An authentic chinese comfort food right in the heart of Quezon City