LinkedIn, a professional social networking site, is giving its users access to more than 100 free AI courses so they can develop the skills they need to advance in their employment.
According to LinkedIn, in order to adapt to the quickly changing workplace where artificial intelligence (AI) has a wide range of applications, Filipino business leaders and professionals need to improve their AI skills.
The business- and employment-focused social media platform said in an e-mailed statement on Thursday, citing its own study: "The fastest-growing AI-related skills among professionals in 2022 all hint at the emergence of generative AI, which is a form of AI that has a wide range of applications, including creating text, images, and audio as well as writing code."
We are currently living in a time of "rapid advancements in automation and artificial intelligence (AI), with new opportunities and corresponding challenges," according to LinkedIn.
The courses are available and cover popular subjects including
• Advanced AI: Transformers for NLP utilizing Large Language Models, Hands-On PyTorch Machine Learning, and Responsible AI: Principles and Practical Applications
• Artificial Intelligence for Cybersecurity, Power BI: Integrating AI and Machine Learning, and Next Generation AI: An Introduction to GPT-3
• Tech On the Go: Ethics in A, Applied AI for Human Resources, and Artificial Intelligence for Project Managers
• Artificial Intelligence and Business Strategy; Artificial Intelligence for Marketing; Nano Tips for Using Generative AI Tools for Better Marketing Outcomes
• Artificial Intelligence for Business Leaders, Machine Learning Mistakes to Avoid, and Case Studies on Artificial Intelligence and Business Strategy.
More than 20 new Generative AI courses will also be made available by LinkedIn, along with a series of lessons delivered by the company's top engineers and AI experts.
English, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Brazilian Portuguese, and Japanese are among the 7 languages that LinkedIn will provide the free courses in.
Additionally, the complimentary AI courses will be accessible on the LinkedIn Learning platform until June 15, 2023.
writer, 555 view(s)
University of Santo Tomas is one tourist spot we should all visit at least once here in Manila
writer, 838 view(s)
revisiting an old authentic chinese restaurant.
writer, 540 view(s)
Ma Mon Luk, An authentic chinese comfort food right in the heart of Quezon City