Mystery Bag Challenge
At the end of the lesson, the children will be able to:
· Understand and explore the object with their senses
· Predict (make a guess) observe and describe how the object feel with their senses.
Paper bag, comb, pencil, rubber, paper clips, marbles, other objects that child feel and guess
Teaching and Learning Strategies:
The children will play a guessing game. They need a paper bag or any bag to keep the object hidden inside the mystery bag. The teacher can put the object for the children to guess Inside the bag. They can do anything in the bag except for looking what is inside. The children will explore using their senses. They can shake to hear the sound, they can touch and feel with their hands, and smell. The children will draw what they think it is. After that, Open the mystery bag to check whether their guess was correct.
Questions for discussion:
1. How does the object feel?
2. Describe the object. Is it hard or soft? Does it have an edge? Is it round? Pointy?
3. Did you find it easy to guess? Why or why not?
4. Why our senses important to us?
writer, 555 view(s)
University of Santo Tomas is one tourist spot we should all visit at least once here in Manila
writer, 838 view(s)
revisiting an old authentic chinese restaurant.
writer, 540 view(s)
Ma Mon Luk, An authentic chinese comfort food right in the heart of Quezon City